Societe Generale Bank
Personal Account Opening in Cyprus
Pre Paid Card
FACTS & INFO
About the Bank
Societe Generale Bank - Cyprus Limited, with a presence in Cyprus for over 20 years, provides its services at an international level in order to assist clients maximize their benefits from Cyprus strategic location and favorable business climate.
Societe Generale Bank - Cyprus Limited International Desk offers its expertise to non-resident clientele in all fields of financial services, ranging from corporate banking to private banking and other specialized services.
International Businesses establishing a relationship with the International Desk of Societe Generale Bank - Cyprus Limited may benefit from the access to the services of all Societe Generale entities throughout the international network of the Societe Generale Group.
WHAT SOCIETE GENERALE BANK - CYPRUS OFFERS:
- Full range of banking services.
- Multicurrency accounts
- Multilingual customer support
- Retail Banking
- Private Banking & investment services
- MasterCard Debit/Credit cards (including World Business and Platinum Cards)
- Documentary Operations
- Wide net of correspondent banks.
- Asset management
- Investment funds
- Financial market instruments
The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 7 to 10 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Societe Generale Bank can be considered as a low-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. The bank charges a minimum of EUR 10 for incoming and outgoing transfers. The account maintenance fee for a personal account is EUR 5 per month.
- PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
- STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH SOCIETE GENERALE BANK - CYPRUS
- A Skype interview with the bank is required within 3 months of account opening.
- Minimum balance requirement - EUR 100,000.
- Initial deposit of EUR 100,000.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 7 - 10 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter dated within 3 months.
- Personal CV
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.