Personal Account Opening in Poland
International personal bank account in Poland with Pekao Bank - a member of UniCredit Group and one of the largest financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe. The package includes Internet Banking Facilities for individuals and a debit MasterCard.
Pre Paid Card
Find Out if you are Pre-Approved
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH PEKAO BANK
- Personal meeting with bankers in the bank is obligatory.
- No initial deposit or minimum balance requirements.
- Your personal documentation must be translated into Polish and duly certified. Starting Business can assist you with translation services in Poland with further dispatch of the documents to the bank.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 5 - 7 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and a face-to-face meeting.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR OPENING OF A PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT:
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter dated within 3 months.
- Personal CV
- Documents that are not in Polish must be accompanied by a certified translation.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to your order during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically depending on geographic zones.
About the Bank
Bank Pekao SA is a member of UniCredit Group and one of the largest financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe. The Bank has the second largest network with 1000 branches and 5000 ATMs in Poland and approx. 20,000 in 17 countries in Europe.
Bank Pekao SA has many prestigious awards and distinctions, both in Poland and internationally: Best Mobile Banking 2014 by Money.pl, Best Bank in Poland in the Scope of Transaction Banking Services by Euromoney Magazine, Bank of the Year in CEE 2013 by Europe Property, recognized 3 consecutive times as the best bank in Poland by 'The Banker' and 'Global Finance'.
As a commercial bank it offers services to both individual and corporate clients: retail banking, private banking, corporate and Investment banking, investments in debt securities and other instruments, assets and liabilities management.
WHAT PEKAO BANK OFFERS:
- Full range of banking services.
- Current accounts in all major currencies.
- Corporate and personal accounts.
- Private Banking.
- Internet Banking.
- Mobile Banking.
- Phone top-ups.
- Cash management.
- Trade finance.
- MasterCard credit/debit cards.
- Customer support in Polish and English.
- The approximate time-frame for account allocation from 5 to 7 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank and your face-to-face meetings.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Bank's tariffs and charges depend on the package chosen, however generally Pekao Bank can be considered as a low-cost bank with respect to account maintenance and bank transfer fees. Payments in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) are charged min. PLN 5 and max. PLN 15.
PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.