Personal Account Opening in United Arab Emirates
International personal bank account with Emirates NBD Bank - the leading bank in the UAE. The package includes full Internet Banking facilities and debit/credit Visa or MasterCard.
Pre Paid Card
Find Out if you are Pre-Approved
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH EMIRATES NBD BANK:
- The client’s personal attendance will be required in one of the branches.
- The initial deposit and the minimum balance requirements is AED 100,000 or USD 27,400 per month.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 2 - 3 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms, personal documentation and your face-to-face meeting with bankers.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR OPENING OF A PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT:
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter dated within 3 months.
- Personal CV
- Copy of valid visit visa.
- Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- If you have entered UAE using e-gate card, ensure e-gate card is valid and the copy to be obtained for bank records.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to your order during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically depending on geographic zones.
About the Bank
Emirates NBD is one of the largest financial institutions (by asset size) in the Middle East and a flagship bank for Dubai Government. Emirates NBD has the largest branch network in the UAE, representative offices and branches in Egypt, Jersey, China, India, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Singapore, UK.
Emirates NBD provides fully fledged financial services across retail banking, private banking, wholesale banking, global markets & trading, investment banking, brokerage, asset management, merchant acquiring and cards processing.
Moody’s long term credit ratings is Baa1; Fitch: A+; Capital Intelligence: A.
WHAT EMIRATES NBD BANK OFFERS:
- Accounts in all major currencies.
- Savings Accounts.
- Current Accounts.
- Fixed deposit Accounts.
- Full range of banking services.
- Wide range of debit/credit Visa and MasterCard products.
- Private Banking.
- Tax and wealth management.
- Cash Management.
- Trade Finance.
- Online Banking.
- Customer support in Arabic, French and English.
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 2 to 3 business days upon receipt of the original documents by the bank and your face-to-face meeting.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Bank's tariffs and charges depend on the package chosen, however generally Emirates NBD bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to account maintenance and bank transfer fees. Minimum monthly average relationship balances have to be maintained to enjoy the respective package privileges, failing which the Bank has the right to downgrade the relationship. Fee for non-maintenance of balance will be charged if the monthly average relationship balance falls below AED 3,000.
Inward remittances are free of charge and foreign currency remittances: AED 70 - AED 75.
PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.