Personal Account Opening in Switzerland
International personal bank account with full internet banking and debit or prepaid card for managing your daily banking needs or saving purposes in Switzerland with CIM Bank.
A Multi-currency bank account that will allow you to have access to all your banking operations, international transfers, credit cards and online trading.
Pre Paid Card
Find Out if you are Pre-Approved
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH CIM BANK IN SWITZERLAND
- Personal visit to the bank is not required, however the face-to-face meeting via webcam must be arranged after initial pre-approval of the account.
- The minimum initial deposit of USD 5,000 will be required.
- The minimum remaining account balance is USD 1,000.
- Account opening time-frame. The account will be activated within 7 - 10 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- A Tax Statement or Government issued proof of address is required.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter dated within 3 months.
- Personal CV
- Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- U.S. citizens or residents are not accepted for account opening.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to your order during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically depending on geographic zones.
About the Bank
CIM Bank was founded in 1990 and provides traditional Swiss private bank services for private and corporate clients. The bank is located in Geneva, Lugano and Wollerau. CIM Bank is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Authority (FINMA) and is a member of the Swiss Bankers Association (SBA) and the SIX Swiss Exchange. In 2012 CIM Bank acquired the Croatian bank Primorska.
For four consecutive years (2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013), CIM Bank has been awarded by Deutsche Bank for the excellent quality of its SWIFT payments (Euros and Dollars).
WHAT CIM BANK OFFERS:
- Corporate and personal multi-currency accounts.
- International transfers
- Commercial bank accounts for performing business activities of any type and size
- Advisory and Mandate Portfolio Management
- E-banking with facilities of international online transfers and payments
- Lombard Loans
- Online Trading: futures, options and stock trading, forex
- Credit and Prepaid Visa and MasterCards (Swissbankers TravelCash, Gold, Silver, Visa Platinum, American Express, business cards)
The approximate time-frame for account allocation is 7 to 10 business days from receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
CIM Banque can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to account maintenance and bank transfer fees. The fee for incoming funds depends on the transaction amount and varies from CHF 15 up to CHF 550. The commission for incoming payments greater than CHF 1,500,000 is 0,035% of the transaction amount.
The bank fees for outgoing payments sent via the e-banking system range from CHF 3,50 and CHF 450. For outgoing payments greater than CHF 1,000,000 the bank will charge 0,025% of the transaction amount.
Personal account maintenance fee is CHF 90 per quarter.
PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.