Cayman National Bank
Personal Account Opening in Isle of Man
Established in the Isle of Man since 1985 Cayman National offers a range of local private client wealth management services encompassing Banking, Fiduciary and Global Custody Services. It forms part of the Cayman National Corporation group of companies, with offices located in the Isle of Man, Cayman Islands and Dubai.
Pre Paid Card
Find Out if you are Pre-Approved
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH CAYMAN NATIONAL BANK
- Personal presence is not mandatory.
- The account will be activated within 7 - 10 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
REQUIREMENTS FOR OPENING A PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
- The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form.
- The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter dated within 3 months.
- Personal CV
- Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- Once all documentation is available please email electronic copies to our representative for review; incomplete or unexecuted forms can create delays in the account opening process.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to your order during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically depending on geographic zones.
About the Bank
Established in the Isle of Man since 1985 Cayman National now offers a range of local private client wealth management services encompassing Banking, Fiduciary and Global Custody Services. It forms part of the Cayman National Corporation group of companies, with offices located in the Isle of Man, Cayman Islands and Dubai.
Since 1974 Cayman National Corporation has provided its customers with a comprehensive range of domestic and international financial services. Its portfolio of clients range from wealthy individuals and their families through to entrepreneurs, smaller companies, investment business, financial intermediaries and charitable concerns.
As a group Cayman National Corporation is a small but full service financial institution which allows it to be nimble and flexible. Offering its services from multiple jurisdictions it is not burdened by unnecessary bureaucracy and its size allows it to provide the personal touch.
WHAT CAYMAN NATIONAL BANK OFFERS:
- 24-hour online banking
- Annual/quarterly statements
- Standing Orders & Direct Debits
- Personal and Corporate accounts
- Accounts in USD, EURO & British Pounds
- Multilingual customer support
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation is 7 to 10 days after the documents have been received by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Cayman National Bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance.
Account opening fee varies between EUR180 to EUR350. Bank reviews the application on a case by a case and advises on the exact amount of the fee to be settled.
PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.