Personal Account Opening in Latvia
International personal bank account with full internet banking and debit or credit card for managing your daily banking needs or saving purposes with BlueOrange Bank in Latvia.
BlueOrange bank is a private bank that provides wide range of banking and financial services.
Pre Paid Card
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH BLUEORANGE BANK
- A face-to-face meeting with the bankers will be required.
- Minimum balance of EUR 1,000.
- The bank fee to review an application will depend on the timeframe requested.The bank will charge EUR 500 for consideration of documents within 10 working days and EUR 1000 within three working days
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 7 - 10 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- U.S. citizens or residents are accepted for account opening.
- Applicants from former USSR countries are not accepted.
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter dated within 3 months.
- Personal CV
- Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to your order during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically depending on geographic zones.
About the Bank
BlueOrange Bank is an international private bank that provides a wide range of financial and advisory services, including tailor-made solutions for high net worth individuals and businesses, assisted by its Client Relationship Directors (CRDs). The Bank has its Head Office in Riga (Latvia) and representative offices throughout the EU and CIS, maintaining a global network of reliable partners.
BlueOrange (Baltikums) has been engaged in the investment business since the beginning of private enterprise in Latvia in the 1990s. By the late 90s Baltikums, as it was then called, had established itself as a dynamically expanding financial and insurance business in the Baltics, having 20 offices and a staff of more than 300. The bank employs 300 staff, including more than 50 private bankers with extensive banking experience and a profound understanding of our customers’ business. In early 2013, the Bank introduced an efficient stock trading platform. In 2017, the bank changed its name to BlueOrange Bank.
WHAT BLUEORANGE BANK OFFERS:
- Full range of banking services.
- Multicurrency accounts
- Multilingual customer support
- Internet-banking, Telephone Banking, Video Banking
- MasterCard Debit/Credit cards (including World Business and Platinum Cards)
- Documentary Operations
- E-commerce services
- Wide net of correspondent banks.
- Asset management
- Investment funds
- Financial market instruments
- Advisory services & support in obtaining a residence permit in Latvia
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 7 to 10 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
BlueOrange Bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. The incoming payment charge is nil. Outgoing payment fees will depend on the currency, sum, beneficiary and country. The account maintenance fee is EUR 15 per month.
PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.