Find Out if you are Pre-Approved
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH BANK ONE
- Personal Presence is NOT required however a Skype interview is mandatory for identification purposes. Applicants from the following countries will be required to visit the bank in person: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ecuador, Egypt, Georgia, Guatemala, Guyana, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic republic of), Iraq, Kazakhstan, Korea D.P.R.O, Kuwait, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nicaragua ,Nigeria, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of Moldova, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
- The initial deposit is $25,000.
- The minimum balance is $10,000.
- Account opening time-frame. The account will be activated within 3-7 business days upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Personal CV
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to your order during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically depending on geographic zones.
About the Bank
Bank One is a commercial bank based in Port Louis, Mauritius. The bank provides an array of banking services and products catered towards business entities, individuals and international customers. As well as basic banking services, Bank One offers treasury services, eCommerce acquiring, terms deposits and loan services.
Bank One is jointly owned by CIEL Finance Limited (Mauritius) and I&M Holdings Limited (Kenya). In 2009 Bank One was the first bank in Mauritius to offer the Visa Infinite Credit Card.
Bank One was awarded the 'Best Bank in e-commerce business risk management' of 2014-2015 by VISA.
WHAT BANK ONE OFFERS:
- Multi-Currency Call Deposit Accounts
- Term Deposits in major currencies
- Internet Banking
- Visa Credit Card and Prepaid Card facilities
- Treasury Services
- Foreign Exchange Transactions
- Cross-border Payments
- E-Commerce Acquiring Services
- Escrow Services
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Bank One can be considered a medium cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and e-banking fees. The fee for incoming payments is Nil. For outgoing payments the bank charge is between USD 30-75. The fee for using e-banking facilities is nil for personal accounts. For corporate accounts, the e-banking fee is USD 9 per month view and USD 18 for view and transaction.
PLEASE NOTE: The bank tariffs may change at anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
The STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.