Corporate Account Opening in Seychelles
Please note: If your company is registered outside of the Seychelles, you will need to provide a full set apostilled company documents for the account opening procedure.
Pre Paid Card
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR CORPORATE ACCOUNT SET UP WITH NOUVOBANQ
- Personal Presence is required
- Minimum balance to open and maintain in the account is USD/GBP/EUR 100.000 or any other currency
- Account opening time-frame will be on a case by case basis.
For the Company:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Associations
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share Certificate(s)
- Certificate of Good Standing if the company is more than 12 months old
- Copy of the Corporate Structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid License (if applicable)
For each director, shareholder, secretary, authorised signatory and ultimate beneficial owner:
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Power of Attorney (where applicable)
- Personal CV
For each corporate officer (Where the company directors or shareholders are legal entities), please provide:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Copy of constitutional documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Articles, etc.).
- Copy of Corporate Register (which shall include Register of Shareholders, Directors and Secretary).
- Copy of the Corporate Structure.
- Certificate of Good Standing.
Once all documentation is available please email electronic copies to our representative for review; incomplete or unexecuted forms can create delays in the account opening process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: LICENSABLE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
If you conduct any activity without required license or authorization granted by a relevant authority in any jurisdiction, STARTING BUSINESS will not be able to assist you with the company formation or bank account opening related to such unlicensed activity.
Licensable activities include, but not limited to: provision of financial services involving trading/brokerage in foreign exchange, financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities; offering investment advice to public; insurance and banking business; operation and administration of collective investment schemes and mutual funds; payment processing services; money exchange, money transmission or money brokering; asset management; safe custody services; gaming, gambling and lotteries.
Please contact us if you need our assistance in licensing of your financial, Forex brokerage or gambling company.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and will be USD 130. Please be advised that there will be some exceptions where the fee might be higher.
About the Bank
Nouvobanq was originally founded by the Standard Chartered bank and the Government of the Seychelles in 1991. The main purpose of the bank was to provide the people of Seychelles with tailored banking solutions to meet their daily banking needs.
Initially starting out as a small bank, Nouvobanq has now become a successful financial institution with multiple branches around the Seychelles. These branches are based in Mahé, Praslin, La Digue & Eden Island.
Nouvobanq provides an array of banking products and services including; personal and corporate banking services, credit cards and e-banking facilities. Nouvobanq is the only bank to support the Western Union service in the Seychelles.
WHAT NOUVOBANQ OFFERS:
- Personal and Corporate Accounts
- E-banking facilities
- Visa Credit Cards
- Multiple account signatories
- Loan Services
- Funds available 24 hours a day, seven days a week via ATM
The timeframe for account allocation is on a case by case basis.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Nouvobanq can be considered as a medium cost bank with regards to incoming and outgoing fees. Outward SWIFT transfers are SCR 175 plus Correspondents charges which vary depending on the currency. Inward SWIFT transfers are free. For a corporate account, the online banking fee will be SCR 50/USD 3.50/EUR 3/GBP 2.50 per month and NIL for a personal account.
- PLEASE NOTE: The bank tariffs may change at anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
- The STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.