Corporate Account Opening in Switzerland
International corporate bank account with full internet banking facilities for managing your daily business banking needs or saving purposes with CIM Bank in Switzerland. A Multi-currency bank account will allow you to have access to all your banking operations, international transfers, credit cards and online trading.
Pre Paid Card
Find Out if you are Pre-Approved
FACTS & INFO
- U.S. / Canadian companies or citizens are not accepted for account opening
REQUIREMENTS FOR CORPORATE ACCOUNT SET UP WITH CIM BANK IN SWITZERLAND
- Personal visit to the bank is not required, however a face-to-face meeting via webcam must be arranged after initial pre-approval of the account.
- The minimum initial deposit required is USD 10,000 and the minimum remaining account balance is USD 1,000.
- Offshore jurisdictions (e.g. BVI, Bahamas, Panama, USA, RAK, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Seychelles, Nevis, Belize, etc.) are not accepted for account opening.
- The bank will not accept companies with the following business activities: precious metal trading, Pharmaceutical product or Dietary supplement trading, Casino or Poker, Insurance, Financial intermediary (Bank, Broker, Forex trader, virtual currency), Terrorism finance, weapon trading, diamond trading and can refuse any other activity which is not in accordance to the law.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 7 - 10 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms, relevant information, initial deposit and face-to-face meeting or webcam interview.
For the Company:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- Document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share Certificate(s)
- Certificate of Good Standing if the company is more than 12 months old
- Copy of the Corporate Structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid License (if applicable)
For each director, shareholder, secretary, authorised signatory and ultimate beneficial owner:
- Notarized copy of valid passport.The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- A Tax Statement or Government issued proof of address is required.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Power of Attorney (where applicable)
- Personal CV
For each corporate officer (Where the company directors or shareholders are legal entities), please provide:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Copy of constitutional documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Articles, etc.).
- Copy of Corporate Register (which shall include Register of Shareholders, Directors and Secretary).
- Copy of the Corporate Structure.
- Certificate of Good Standing.
PLEASE NOTE:Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
Once all documentation is available please email electronic copies to our representative for review; incomplete or unexecuted forms can create delays in the account opening process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: LICENSABLE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
If you conduct any activity without required license or authorization granted by a relevant authority in any jurisdiction, STARTING BUSINESS will not be able to assist you with the company formation or bank account opening related to such unlicensed activity.
Licensable activities include, but not limited to: provision of financial services involving trading/brokerage in foreign exchange, financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities; offering investment advice to public; insurance and banking business; operation and administration of collective investment schemes and mutual funds; payment processing services; money exchange, money transmission or money brokering; asset management; safe custody services; gaming, gambling and lotteries.
Please contact us if you need our assistance in licensing of your financial, Forex brokerage or gambling company.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to your order during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically depending on geographic zones.
About the Bank
CIM Bank was founded in 1990 and provides traditional Swiss private banking services for private and corporate clients. The bank is located in Geneva, Lugano and Wollerau. CIM Bank is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Authority (FINMA) and is a member of the Swiss Bankers Association (SBA) and SIX Swiss Exchange. In 2012 CIM Bank has acquired the Croatian bank Primorska.
For the fourth consecutive year (2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013), CIM Bank has been awarded by the Deutsche Bank for the excellent quality of its SWIFT payments (Euros and Dollars).
WHAT CIM BANK OFFERS:
- Corporate and personal multi-currency accounts.
- International transfers
- Commercial bank accounts for performing business activities of any type and size
- Advisory and Mandate Portfolio Management
- E-banking with facilities of international online transfers and payments
- Lombard Loans
- Online Trading: futures, options and stock trading, forex
- Credit and Prepaid Visa and MasterCards (Swissbankers TravelCash, Gold, Silver, Visa Platinum, American Express, business cards)
The approximate timeframe for account allocation is 7 to 10 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
CIM Banque can be considered as medium-cost bank with respect to account maintenance and bank transfer fees. The fee for incoming funds depends on the amount of transaction and varies from CHF 15 up to CHF 550. The commission for incoming payments greater than CHF 1,500,000 will be 0,035% of the transaction amount. The bank fees for outgoing payments sent via e-banking system range from CHF 3,50 and CHF 450. For outgoing payments greater than CHF 1,000,000 the bank will charge 0,025% of the transaction amount.
Personal account maintenance fee is CHF 120 per quarter.
PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.