Caye International Bank Ltd.
Corporate Account Opening in Belize
International corporate account with e-banking facilities in Belize with Caye International Bank Ltd.
The bank offers global tax compliancy, asset protection and the ability and opportunity to invest in entrepreneurial ventures.
Pre Paid Card
This product is currently unavailable.
Please take a look at our other optionsView Products
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR CORPORATE ACCOUNT SET UP WITH CAYE INTERNATIONAL BANK
- Personal presence is not mandatory
- The minimum balance and minimum initial deposit required of USD 1000
- The account will be activated within 7 - 10 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
For the Company:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Associations
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- Document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share Certificate(s)
- Certificate of Good Standing if the company is more than 12 months old
- Copy of the Corporate Structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid License (if applicable)
For each director, shareholder, secretary, authorised signatory and ultimate beneficial owner:
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Power of Attorney (where applicable)
- Personal CV
For each corporate officer (where the company directors or shareholders are legal entities), please provide:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Copy of constitutional documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Articles, etc.).
- Copy of Corporate Register (which shall include Register of Shareholders, Directors and Secretary).
- Copy of the Corporate Structure.
- Certificate of Good Standing.
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: LICENSABLE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
If you conduct any activity without required license or authorization granted by a relevant authority in any jurisdiction, STARTING BUSINESS will not be able to assist you with the company formation or bank account opening related to such unlicensed activity.
Licensable activities include, but not limited to: provision of financial services involving trading/brokerage in foreign exchange, financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities; offering investment advice to public; insurance and banking business; operation and administration of collective investment schemes and mutual funds; payment processing services; money exchange, money transmission or money brokering; asset management; safe custody services; gaming, gambling and lotteries.
Please contact us if you need our assistance in licensing of your financial, Forex brokerage or gambling company.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to your order during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically depending on geographic zones.
About the Bank
Caye International Bank Limited (CIBL) was granted an Unrestricted "A" Class International Banking License on September 29th, 2003 by the Central Bank of Belize and is regulated by the Central Bank of Belize which set the standards for liquidity and capital adequacy.
Banking with Caye International Bank provides stability, confidentiality and higher returns – the interest rates are significantly higher than in the USA. Reserve requirements in Belize are three times the reserve requirements in the United States and the Caye International Bank has liquidity about twice the Belize legal minimum. This gives great stability to the bank.
Customer service at Caye International Bank is based in understanding what customers need and each banking relationship is unique, private, and personalized.
WHAT CAYE BANK OFFERS:
- Personal and Corporate accounts
- Internet banking
- Accounts in USD, CAD, EURO, Swiss Francs & British Pounds
- Multilingual customer support
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation is 7 to 10 days after the documents have been received by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Caye Bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. The Account opening fee which is paid once is $100 and the monthly charges are $14,50.
The bank charges for outgoing payments can vary between USD 75 – USD100 depending on the amount of transfer. The incoming payment fees vary between USD 10-USD20 depending on the amount of transfer. Internet Banking is free.
PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.