Terms of Payment
- PAYMENT COLLECTIONS AND FEES
- All credit and debit card payments for Starting Business products and services are collected by Delta QuestMedia (Ireland) Ltd, Company No IE548227, Registered address: The Black Church, The Black Church,St. Mary's Place, Dublin 7, Ireland. Delta Quest Media (Ireland) Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Starting Business Pte. Ltd.
- Fees shall be payable as per invoices issued by Starting Business to the Client. Should the Client fails to settle any invoice within a period as shall be specified in the invoice, Starting Business reserve the right not to provide any service and/or to discontinue the provision of services, and shall not be responsible for any costs, fees, duties or taxes owed by the Client to any agent and/or government authority in any jurisdiction, any fines or fees incurred by the Client as a result of such withdrawal of services, nor for any consequential loss or claim made against the Client by any third party arising due to the non-payment. Should the Client maintains credit balance with Starting Business and fails to settle any invoice within specified deadline, Starting Business shall have the right to withdraw the respective due amount from such credit balance without Client's prior consent.
- Fees for products and services offered by Starting Business are published from time to time on the Starting Business websites, or may be notified to, or agreed with the Client through direct communication. Starting Business reserves the right to, if in our reasonable opinion, the economic conditions so necessitate, increase the fees without obligation to inform, or seek prior approval from, the Client.
- The price for any goods or services excludes GST (Goods and Services Tax), unless specified otherwise. The total purchase price, including GST, if any, will be displayed in the Client's shopping cart prior to the payment for the order.
- Starting Business fees for providing the Services will be based on the fee schedule in force at the time when the work is being performed. Starting Business reserve the right periodically to update the prices on Starting Business's web sites and to add to, amend, or withdraw the products and services that are offered, without prior notice. Starting Business shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing or amending any of the products we sell, or for refusing or failing to process an order.
- Starting Business will not pay any interest on any money held on behalf of the Client or the Entity.
- REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
- No refunds are given after Client's order has been executed by Starting Business partially or in full. No refunds will be made where Starting Business is forced to refuse and/or cease to provide Services due to any breach by the Client of the warranties, obligations and undertakings as specified in Terms and Conditions.
- Should Client purchases any of the services online via any of the Starting Business websites and decides to cancel the order before Starting Business start to execute such order, Starting Business will refund all monies paid by the Client, except for an administration charge of US$ 200, which include merchant charges, order processing fees and other incidental expenses. The refund can be claimed within 180 calendar days from the day of the payment. No refunds shall be given for the claims exceeding 180 calendar days.
- Should Starting Business cease to provide Services or should the Client advise Starting Business that they no longer require the Entity, the Client must pay Starting Business any already incurred fees, which remain outstanding and fees or costs, which may be incurred by Starting Business in relation to the striking off, dissolution, liquidation or transfer of the Entity, including Starting Business's transfer, termination or exit fee.
- In the case of transfer of administration of the Entity to another service provider, Starting Business will charge, and the Client will be obliged to pay, a transfer, or termination, or exit fee, or company release fee in accordance with the fee schedule valid on the date of the transfer, along with all outstanding fees incurred and being owed by the Client to Starting Business up to the date of such transfer.
Last updated 24th of May 2018