Terms of Payment
- PAYMENT COLLECTION AND FEES
- Fees shall be payable as per invoices or payment requests issued by Starting Business to the Client. Should the Client fail to settle any invoice or payment request within a period as shall be specified in the invoice or payment request, Starting Business reserves the right to not provide any service and/or to discontinue the provision of services, and shall not be responsible for any costs, fees, duties or taxes owed by the Client to any agent and/or government authority in any jurisdiction, any fines or fees incurred by the Client as a result of such withdrawal of services, nor for any consequential loss or claim made against the Client by any third party arising due to non-payment. Should the Client maintain a credit balance with Starting Business and fail to settle any invoice or request for payment within the specified deadline, Starting Business shall have the right to withdraw the respective due amount from such credit balance without the Client's prior consent.
- Fees for products and services offered by Starting Business are published from time to time on the Starting Business websites, or may be notified to, or agreed with the Client through direct communication. Starting Business fees for providing the Services will be based on the fee schedule in force at the time when the work is being performed. Starting Business reserves the right to periodically update the prices on Starting Business's web sites and to add to, amend, or withdraw the products and services that are offered, without prior notice. Starting Business shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing or amending any of the products we sell, or for refusing or failing to process an order.
- The price for any goods or services excludes GST (Goods and Services Tax), unless specified otherwise. The total purchase price, including GST, if any, will be displayed in the Client's shopping cart prior to the payment for the order.
- Starting Business will not pay any interest on any money held on behalf of the Client or the Entity.
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
- All credit and debit card payments for Starting Business products and services are collected by Delta QuestMedia (Ireland) Ltd, Company No IE548227, Registered address: The Black Church, The Black Church,St. Mary's Place, Dublin 7, Ireland. Delta Quest Media (Ireland) Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Starting Business Pte. Ltd.
- REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
- No refunds are given after the Client's order has been executed by Starting Business partially or in full. No refunds will be made where Starting Business is forced to refuse and/or cease to provide Services due to any breach by the Client of the warranties, obligations and undertakings as specified in Terms and Conditions.
- Should the Client purchase any of the services online via any of the Starting Business websites and decide to cancel the order before Starting Business starts to execute such order, Starting Business will refund all monies paid by the Client, except for an administration charge of US$ 250, which includes merchant charges, order processing fees and other incidental expenses. The refund can be claimed within 180 calendar days from the day of the payment. No refunds shall be given for claims exceeding 180 calendar days.
- Should Starting Business cease to provide Services or should the Client advise Starting Business that they no longer require the Entity, the Client must pay Starting Business any already incurred fees, which remain outstanding and fees or costs, which may be incurred by Starting Business in relation to the striking off, dissolution, liquidation or transfer of the Entity, including Starting Business's transfer out, termination or exit fee.
- In the case of transfer of administration of the Entity to another service provider, Starting Business will charge, and the Client will be obliged to pay, a transfer out, or termination, or exit fee, or company release fee in accordance with the fee schedule valid on the date of the transfer, along with all outstanding fees incurred and being owed by the Client to Starting Business up to the date of such transfer.
Last updated: 15th January 2019