Trusts and Foundations
One-to-One advisory session with a specialist consultant for your secure and tax-effective wealth protection requirements.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Starting Business offers a complete range of trust services and practical solutions for high-net-worth individuals and their families and organizations across the globe. We guide our clients every step of the way starting from the selection of a jurisdiction to the administration of your trust or foundation:
- Advice and guidance on the selection of a jurisdiction for your prospective trust or foundation.
- Consulting on application requirements and formation procedures.
- Consideration of your specific circumstances and needs.
- Provision of Trustee or Protector (if required).
- Completing your application and drafting of all required documents.
- Setting up your trust or foundation and issuance of a full set of trust or foundation documents.
Starting Business offers a high-level introduction to the most popular jurisdictions where we practice trust and foundation formation:
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
The following documents are normally required for the Settlor, Founder, Council Members and the Beneficiaries of the Trust or Foundation:
- Personal Questionnaire or Application Form (as the case may be)
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and the signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Confirmation of residential address in the form of a recent utility bill (gas, electricity, water or landline telephone bill, mobile phone bills not accepted) or a bank account or credit card statement. A document should clearly state your name and current residential address (PO Box not accepted) and must be less than 3 months old at the date of application.
- Bank reference letter which can be requested from the bank where you hold your personal account. The reference letter should be less than 3 months old at the date of application and confirm that the bank-client relationship has been maintained for more than 2 years and to satisfaction of the bank.
Starting Business operates a one-stop-shop business model and offers a wide range of additional services and legal support:
- Provision of Trustee services.
- Provision of Protector of the Foundation.
- Legal advice on local corporate, tax and commercial law.
- Administration, bookkeeping and accounting services.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Bank account opening services.
- Company formation in various international jurisdictions