One-to-One advisory session with a specialist consultant for your E-commerce requirements.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Starting Business provides advice, guidance and assistance to companies of various sizes that wish to find e-commerce solutions for their online business. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Assistance with the selection of a jurisdiction in which you would like to accommodate your e-commerce needs.
- Attending to all required paperwork.
- Formation of a legal entity.
- Setting up a corporate account with a reputable bank.
- Assistance with setting up a merchant account or implementing a co-branded card project tailored to your specific business needs.
- Ongoing support to clients until their goals are achieved and relevant procedures are finalized.
Starting Business offers e-commerce solutions in the following 11 jurisdictions:
- British Virgin Islands
- United Kingdom
For the purpose of company formation, bank of merchant account set-up, co-branded card project or any other type of e-commerce service, all Directors, Shareholders, Beneficial Owners and Authorized Signatories should produce the following:
B. Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and the signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
C. Confirmation of residential address in the form of a recent utility bill (gas, electricity, water or landline telephone bill, mobile phone bills not accepted) or a bank account or credit card statement. A document should clearly state your name and current residential address (PO Box not accepted) and must be less than 3 months old at the date of application.
D. Bank reference letter which can be requested from the bank where you hold your personal account. The reference letter should be less than 3 months old at the date of application and confirm that the bank-client relationship has been maintained for more than 2 years and to satisfaction of the bank.
In cases where Directors and Shareholders are bodies corporate, then a set of corporate documents including Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association, Registers of Directors, Shareholders and Officers or equivalent documents will be required. In all cases the corporate veil should be lifted and the ultimate beneficial owners of entities shown. Where the entity is more than 12 (in certain cases 6) months old, a Certificate of Good Standing shall also be enclosed. All individual directors and shareholders/beneficial owners of the entity must provide the same documents as mentioned in points B, C and D above.
Documents in a language other than English should be supported by a certified English translation. Where documents are in copies, these should be certified as true copy by Notary Public and legalized via Apostille (where appropriate)
Starting Business operates a one-stop-shop business model and offers a wide range of additional services for supporting e-commerce businesses during their life cycles:
- E-Check Payment Solutions to enable clients to pay for goods via electronic checks.
- Acquiring Banks for Payment Service Providers (PSP’s) in order to offer a range of merchant accounts with the most suitable acquiring banks.
- Payment Service Provider software to enable the provider to operate fully as a PSP in compliance with industry standards.
- Obtaining of Virtual Terminal processing – an online version to the traditional POS terminals.
- Debit/Credit cards programs for VIP clients.