EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
STARTING BUSINESS’ accounting team offers a personalized service tailored to each client’s specific needs, be it a business or an individual tax payer. Our experience ranges from basic payroll calculation and bookkeeping to more in-depth services such as preparation of financial projections, feasibility studies and capital adequacy reports.
Our accounting and audit services are offered to a wide range of businesses of any type and size. We serve, amongst others, the following industries:
- International commodity trading
- Shipping and logistics
- Consumer products and wholesale
- Construction and real estate
- IT and telecommunications
- Financial services and banking
STARTING BUSINESS manages a large portfolio of international business entities incorporated in various jurisdictions. The laws of most jurisdictions require such entities to maintain accounting and financial records which may, at any time and with reasonable accuracy, disclose the financial position of the entity and to ensure that the financial statements comply with the underlying laws and regulations. In addition, some laws and regulations require the financial statements to be audited.
STARTING BUSINESS currently provides accounting and/or audit services for international business entities incorporated in the following jurisdictions:
- British Virgin Islands
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
The above list is not exhaustive. We can provide our services to any entity ensuring that the financial statements prepared comply with underlying laws and regulations.
In order for us to prepare correct financial statements, presenting fairly the financial position and financial performance of your entity, as a minimum, we would need to be provided with the following:
- records and documents relating to:
- your entity’s assets and liabilities;
- all sums of money received and expended and the matters in respect of which the receipt and expenditure took place;
- all sales and purchases;
- all financial transactions (these can be evidenced by bank account statements, cash receipts, sales slips etc.)