WHAT LIECHTENSTEINISHE LANDESBANK (ÖSTERREICH) AG OFFERS:
LLB (Österreich) AG has created a unique and pioneering pricing model for investments with retrocession-free asset management and investment advice that started in 1 April 2015.
As part of the new pricing structure, the bank waived retrocession fees on its own funds as well as those of third parties, therefore clients of the bank benefit from more transparency, a highly simplified fee structure and significant reductions in overall costs for all of clients' LLB funds.
- Current accounts for individuals and legal entities
- Numbered accounts
- Master or Visa Credit Cards
- View only Internet Banking (view only)
- Multilingual customer support
- Asset Management
- Investment & strategy advice
- Investment Advisory Services
- Financial planning
- Portfolio management (execution only)
- Settlement platform for external asset managers
- Fund services
- Stock and foreign exchange trading
- Mortgage and Lombard loans
- Multi family office
- Transfer of residence
- Consulting for foundations
- Consolidated portfolio analysis and reporting system
The approximate timeframe for account allocation is 7 to 14 business days upon receipt of the required documentation by the bank and a face-to-face meeting.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
LLB (Österreich) AG can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to account maintenance and bank transfers. LLB (Österreich) AG charge 0,25% of the amount (min. EUR 15) for SEPA money transfers of more than EUR 20'000 and Non-SEPA money transfer in all currencies. Outgoing transfers for SEPA money transfers of up to EUR 20'000 are free of charge.There are no fees for incoming transfers. The account maintenance cost is EUR 50 per quarter.
PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.