WHAT HERMES BANK OFFERS
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
- Personal and Corporate accounts
- Fixed Term deposit Accounts
- Notice Deposit Accounts
- Internet banking
- Accounts in EUR, USD, GBP, CNY, HKD and CHF
- Prepaid MasterCard in USD, GBP, EUR - currently unavailable
- 24/ Multilingual customer support services
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation is 1 to 2 days after the documents have been received by the bank.
Hermes Bank can be considered a medium cost bank with respect to incoming payments, account maintenenace and e-banking fees.
The fee for incoming payments is between EUR 5 - EUR 30 / USD 7 - 30 / GBP 4 - 24/ CNY 40 - 240 / CHF 6 - 36 / HKD 50 - 300. The fee for using e-banking facilities is nil.There is no account opening fee for personal accounts.
PLEASE NOTE: The bank tariffs may change at anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
The STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.