WHAT CIM BANK OFFERS:
- Corporate and personal multi-currency accounts.
- International transfers
- Commercial bank accounts for performing business activities of any type and size
- Advisory and Mandate Portfolio Management
- E-banking with facilities of international online transfers and payments
- Lombard Loans
- Online Trading: futures, options and stock trading, forex
- Credit and Prepaid Visa and MasterCards (Swissbankers TravelCash, Gold, Silver, Visa Platinum, American Express, business cards)
The approximate time-frame for account allocation from 7 to 10 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
CIM Banque can be considered as medium-cost bank with respect to account maintenance and bank transfer fees.
The fee for incoming funds depends on the amount of transaction and varies from CHF 15 up to CHF 550. The commission for incoming payments greater than CHF 1,500,000 will be 0,035% of the transaction amount.
The bank fees for outgoing payments sent via e-banking system range from CHF 3,50 and CHF 450. For outgoing payments greater than CHF 1,000,000 the bank will charge 0,025% of the transaction amount.
Personal account maintenance fee is CHF 90 per quarter.
PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.