REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH CESKA SPORITELNA BANK
- Personal presence in the bank will be required to pick up e-banking codes.
- The initial deposit and minimum balance of CZK 100 will be required.
- Applicant must have a connection with the Czech Republic in order to open an account.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 5 - 7 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
Each authorised signatory must provide the following documents:
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Personal CV
All the documentation must be duly translated into Czech and apostilled. Please contact us if you need our assistance with professional translation and legalization services.