REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH BANK OF SAINT LUCIA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Personal presence in the bank is not required.
- Initial deposit and minimum account balance requirements of USD 5,000.
- The account opening timeframe will be on a case by case basis
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Certified copy of driver’s license / permit or national ID.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Personal CV
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and will be USD 130. Please be advised that there will be some exceptions where the fee might be higher.