WHAT ASBS BANK OFFERS:
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
- Personal and Corporate accounts
- Internet banking
- Debit Visa card in EUR & USD
- Accounts in GBP, USD, EUR
- No fees for inward transfers & competitively priced transfer charges
- Free monthly or quarterly bank statements
- Customer support in English and French
Al Salam Bank- Seychelles can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. Depending on the amount of transfer and date, the incoming and outgoing charges will vary from USD 50 – USD 150 + correspondent charges. The monthly account maintenance fee is USD 20.
PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.