VP Bank (Switzerland) Ltd
Bank account opening in Switzerland with VP Bank.
Personal bank account with e-banking facilities in Switzerland with VP Bank (Switzerland) Ltd - a branch of Liechtenstein's largest bank. VP Bank (Switzerland) Ltd focuses on investment and asset management services.
Pre Paid Card
Find Out if you are Pre-Approved
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH VP BANK (SWITZERLAND):
- Personal presence is not required.
- A minimum balance of at least USD 1,000,000 or equivalent in any of the major currencies or assets will be required.
- The account should have an expected turnover/volume/transactions and may start with a min. of USD 2 million.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 7 - 10 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- There is a list of restricted countries/regions/citizens/residents for account opening which include: Libya, Cuba, Iran, Belarus, Myanmar, North Korea, Sudan, Syria and Congo.
- Documents that are in Russian are accepted, however documents in other languages may need to be accompanied by a certified translation- this is on a case by case basis.
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter dated within 3 months.
- Personal CV
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to your order during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically depending on geographic zones.
About the Bank
VP Bank Group is an internationally positioned private bank. It specializes in asset management services for private individuals and intermediaries. VP Bank was founded in 1956 and its shares are listed on SIX Swiss Exchange. The Group’s financial strength is rated “A–” by Standard & Poor’s.
Established in 1988 VP Bank (Switzerland) Ltd is based in Zurich, Switzerland and supervised by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA).
The bank offers the full range of private banking services to high-net worth individuals, intermediaries and asset managers worldwide.
VP Bank is supported and strengthened by its sister offices in Liechtenstein, BVI, Hong Kong, Singapore and Luxembourg who have a long unblemished history of providing first class banking services.
The main competencies of VP Bank (Switzerland) include; investment consultancy, asset management as well as providing advice and support for external asset managers.
WHAT VP BANK (SWITZERLAND) OFFERS:
VP Bank (Switzerland) Ltd offers a wide range of banking services, including accounts in all major currencies, international wire transfers, securities, foreign exchange and precious metals trading for both institutional and private clients.Low transactional corporate accounts are available as long as funds are left for investment purposes.
- Accounts in various currencies
- Wealth planning
- E – Banking
- Asset management
- Investment consultancy
- Credit Business
- Advise & support for External Asset Managers
- The bank does not offer retail bank facilities such as credit/debit cards or checking accounts. The bank cannot handle large volumes of payment transactions.
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 7 to 10 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
VP Bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments. Incoming wire transfers are free of charge. Outgoing transfers executed by client via e-banking will be free of charge for payments in EUR and CHF and CHF 20 for other currencies. Manual outgoing payments will be charged at CHF 10 for EUR payments and CHF 20 for other currencies.
PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.