VP Bank (Switzerland) Ltd
Based in Zurich, VP Bank (Switzerland) - a branch of Liechtenstein's largest bank - focuses on investment and asset management services for private individuals and intermediaries.
Pre Paid Card
Find Out If You Are Pre-Approved
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCOUNT SETUP:
- Personal presence is not required.
- A minimum balance of at least US$1m (or its equivalent in any of the major currencies or assets).
- An expected turnover/volume/transactions starting with a minimum of US$2m.
- The account will be activated within 7-10 business days (upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information).
- There is a list of restricted countries/regions/citizens/residents for account opening which includes: Libya, Cuba, Iran, Belarus, Myanmar, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and DR Congo.
- Documents that are in Russian are accepted. However, documents in other languages may need to be accompanied by a certified translation (this is judged on a case-by-case basis).
- Notarized copy of a valid passport. The passport must be signed and the signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of a utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of a bank reference letter, dated within 3 months.
- Power of attorney (where applicable).
- Personal CV.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to your order during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically depending on geographic zones.
About the Bank
The VP Bank Group is an internationally positioned private bank that specialises in asset management services for private individuals and intermediaries. It was founded in 1956 and its shares are listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. The group’s financial strength is rated “A–” by Standard & Poor’s.
Established in Zurich in 1988, the bank's Swiss branch is supervised by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA).
It offers the full range of private banking services to high-net worth individuals, intermediaries and asset managers worldwide.
VP Bank is supported and strengthened by its sister offices in Liechtenstein, the British Virgin Islands, Hong Kong, Singapore and Luxembourg, all of which have a long unblemished history of providing first-class banking services.
The main competencies of VP Bank (Switzerland) include: investment consultancy and asset management, as well as the provision of advice and support for external asset managers.
WHAT VP BANK (SWITZERLAND) OFFERS:
VP Bank offers a wide range of banking services, including accounts in all major currencies, international wire transfers, securities, and foreign exchange and precious metals trading for both institutional and private clients. In addition, it offers:
- Wealth planning.
- Asset management.
- Investment consultancy.
- Credit business.
- Advise and support for external asset managers.
- The bank does not offer retail bank facilities such as credit/debit cards or checking accounts. The bank cannot handle large volumes of payment transactions.
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 7 to 10 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
VP Bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments. Incoming wire transfers are free of charge. Outgoing transfers executed by clients via e-banking will be free of charge for payments in EUR and CHF, and CHF20 for other currencies. Manual outgoing payments will be charged at CHF10 for EUR payments and CHF20 for other currencies.
PLEASE NOTE: Bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank. Therefore, we suggest that you contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
The Starting Business professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit, or minimum balance.