Personal Account Opening in Latvia
Assistance with bank account opening with PNB Banka in Latvia
Personal bank account with full internet-banking facilities and credit or debit card for management of your daily transactions or savings purposes. PNB Banka (ex-Norvik Banka) is one of the oldest commercial banks in Latvia and provides a wide range of services to clients from EU, Russia and CIS countries.
Pre Paid Card
Find Out if you are Pre-Approved
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH PNB BANKA
- Personal presence will be required in one of the bank's branches or representative offices in Latvia, Russia, Ukraine or UK. A Bank's employee can visit the client for the additional fee of EUR 300 by prior agreement.
- No minimum balance requirements.
- Initial deposit of EUR 350.
- Account opening time frame. The account will be activated within 7 - 30 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
For each authorized signatory please provide:
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Power of Attorney (where applicable)
- Personal CV
- Documents that are not in English or Russian must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- U.S. residents or citizens are not accepted for account opening.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to your order during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically depending on geographic zones.
About the Bank
PNB Banka was established in 1992 and ever since, the bank has been successfully operating at the Latvian and international markets. In terms of the amount of assets, PNB Banka is the eighth largest commercial bank of Latvia. The bank provides a wide range of banking services to a vast set of customers – from natural persons to international industrial companies.
PNB Banka has a network of branches and financial groups in 16 Latvian cities and representative offices in Moscow (Russia), London (UK), Ukraine (Kiev) and planning to open new representative offices in Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan.
The Bank’s capital adequacy ratio as of 30.06.2015 was 14.61% with the liquidity ratio at the end end of the reporting period 63.76%.
In 2014 PNB Banka received the highest award from the German bank Commerzbank AG for the excellent quality of payments and money transfers performed between the financial institutions in Euro and US dollars. PNB Banka has been ranked among the top 101 best Latvian companies in 2015.
WHAT PNB BANKA OFFERS:
- Full range of banking services.
- Multicurrency accounts.
- Multilingual customer support.
- Online Banking.
- Mobile Banking.
- MasterCard Debit & Credit.
- International payments.
- Fast money transfers by UNIstream - an international money transfer system which allows a natural person to effect money transfer without account opening within 15 minutes
- Wide net of correspondent banks.
- Payments in more than 90 different currencies.
- Immediate currency exchange.
- Credit Services.
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 7 to 30 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
PNB Banka can be considered as medium-cost bank with respect to account maintenance and bank transfer fees. A One-time account opening fee is EUR 350 and the monthly account maintenance fee is EUR 10. International outgoing payment fees vary from EUR 10 to EUR 30, depending on execution day and other circumstances. Incoming transfers will depend on correspondent bank.
PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.