Anglo Austrian AAB Bank AG
Personal Account Opening in Austria
Personal bank account with full e-banking facilities and personal credit card with Anglo Austrian AAB Bank AG - a private bank mainly focused on investment banking and asset management.
Pre Paid Card
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH ANGLO AUSTRIAN AAB BANK AG
- A face-to-face meeting with the bank representative is required. The meeting can be arranged in Vienna, Prague, Moscow, Kiev or Tel Aviv. However, it is possible to open an account without personal meeting. If that's the case, the bank forms must be notarized and apostilled or certified by the Consulate of Austria.
- The recommended investment amount is EUR 300,000.
- Account opening fee - EUR 1,000.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 7 - 14 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter dated within 3 months.
- Personal CV
- Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- Once all documentation is available please email electronic copies to our representative for review; incomplete or unexecuted forms can create delays in the account opening process.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to your order during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically depending on geographic zones.
About the Bank
Anglo Austrian AAB Bank AG, formerly Meinl Bank AG is a traditional Austrian Private Bank founded in 1923 - at the time as the credit cooperative and part of the Julius Meinl Group, whose activities in the retail and coffee business go back to 1862.
Since its inception in 1923 AAB Bank AG is a privately owned company. Due to its conservative business approach the Bank has a solid financial structure with an above-average equity ratio and no need of any governmental support.
AAB Bank AG has long-term experience in conducting business in sectors such as food retail, real estate, energy and infrastructure.
WHAT AAB BANK AG OFFERS:
- Full range of banking services
- Accounts in all major currencies (EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, RUR etc)
- Retail banking
- Wealth Management & Private Banking
- Asset Management on institutional level
- Management of private foundations
- Family Office
- Fund Management and Fund Development
- Real Estate Investments
- Master or Visa Credit Cards
- Full Internet Banking, available also in Russian
- Customer support in German, English, Russian
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 7 to 14 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
AAB Bank AG can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. The bank charges for incoming and outgoing transfers vary from EUR 70 – EUR 550. The account maintenance fee is EUR 250, paid quarterly.
PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.