Personal Account Opening in St. Lucia
Bank Account Opening with Hermes Bank in St.Lucia.
International Private Bank Account and free e-banking facilities with Hermes Bank in St. Lucia for your daily business banking needs and saving purposes.
Pre Paid Card
Find Out if you are Pre-Approved
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH HERMES BANK
- Personal presence is not required
- The minimum initial account funding fee is EUR 1,000
- The account will be activated within 1 -2 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Personal CV
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to your order during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically depending on geographic zones.
About the Bank
Incorporated in St.Lucia as a fully regulated financial institution with an A Class international banking license, Hermes Bank provides worldwide banking services. The whole infrastructure set up by Hermes Bank is developed on the latest hardware, along with banking and other software, providing the highest possible standards of security.
Hermes Bank has acquired the most reputable banking platform that secures stability, consistency and expandability to meet most complex customers’ needs.
WHAT HERMES BANK OFFERS
- Personal and Corporate accounts
- Fixed Term deposit Accounts
- Notice Deposit Accounts
- Internet banking
- Accounts in EUR, USD, GBP, CNY, HKD and CHF
- 24/hr Multilingual customer support services
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation is 1 to 2 days after the documents have been received by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Hermes can be considered a medium cost bank with respect to incoming payments, account maintenance and e-banking fees. The fee for incoming payments is between EUR 5 - EUR 30 / USD 7 - 30 / GBP 4 - 24/ CNY 40 - 240 / CHF 6 - 36 / HKD 50 - 300. The fee for using e-banking facilities is nil. There is no account opening fee for personal accounts.
PLEASE NOTE: The bank tariffs may change at anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
The STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.