Personal Account Opening in Cayman Islands
Bank Account Opening with Fidelity Bank in Cayman Islands.
International Personal Bank Account and internet banking facilities with Fidelity Bank in the Cayman Islands for your daily banking needs and saving purposes.
Pre Paid Card
Find Out if you are Pre-Approved
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH FIDELITY BANK:
- Applicant must have a connection to the Cayman Islands
- Personal Presence is not required
- The initial deposit and minimum balance will be USD 500
- Account Opening Timeframe: The account will be activated within 1-2 weeks , upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Personal CV
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to your order during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically depending on geographic zones.
About the Bank
Fidelity Bank (Cayman) Ltd. is part of the Fidelity Group, a financial service group headquartered in the Bahamas. Fidelity Group was established in 1978 and expanded in 1980 by opening offices in the Cayman Islands and Turks and Caicos.
The bank offers an array of banking solutions to both individuals and corporate entities including; savings accounts, e-banking facilities, bank cards and loan services.
WHAT FIDELITY BANK OFFERS:
- Savings Accounts
- Chequing Accounts
- Loaning Services
- General Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Mobile Banking
- Visa Credit Card and Debit Card
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Fidelity Bank (Cayman) Ltd. can be considered as a low-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments,account maintenance and e-banking. The monthly maintenance fee for a savings account for balances under $500 is $5.00. The monthly maintenance fee for a chequing account is $10.00. The bank charge for incoming payments is $15. The bank fee for outgoing payments will depend on the amount being transferred. There is no charge for internet banking.
PLEASE NOTE: The bank tariffs may change at anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
The STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.