Personal Account Opening in Austria
Based in Vienna, the European American Investment Bank AG (Euram Bank) provides international personal bank accounts with e-banking facilities and a premium personal card. It is a fully independent private bank focused on investment and asset management services for domestic and international clients.
Pre Paid Card
Find Out If You Are Pre-Approved
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCOUNT SETUP:
- Personal presence at the bank
- Minimum balance of €300,000
- Initial deposit of €100,000
- Account opening fee of €300
- The account will be activated within 7-14 business days (upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information)
- Notarized copy of a valid passport. The passport must be signed and the signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of a utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of a bank reference letter, dated within 3 months.
- Power of attorney (where applicable).
- Personal CV.
- Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to your order during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically depending on geographic zones.
About the Bank
The European American Investment Bank AG (Euram Bank) was established in Vienna in 1999. It is a fully independent Austrian private bank which is 100% owned by its managing partners and private investors.
The bank offers a full range of banking and investment solutions for wealthy international and domestic private clients, family offices, private companies and financial institutions.
Through a well established network of partner firms, Euram Bank facilitates comprehensive corporate financial advice and tailored transaction support to private owners, as well as to institutional and corporate investors regarding the sale and acquisition of private companies and assets, and raising capital.
WHAT EURAM BANK OFFERS:
- Full range of banking services
- Accounts in all major currencies
- Customer support in English, Russian, French, Bulgarian, Czech, and Hungarian
- Maximum number of payments allowed - 20 per month
- Internet banking (view-only)
- MasterCard Quintilian
- Professional investment consulting
- Portfolio management
- Investment in global securities, currencies, derivatives and precious metals
- Family office services
- Corporate finance advisory
- Securities lending and special financing
- Fiduciary services
- Account allocation timeframe of 7 to 14 business days (from receipt of the original documents by the bank)
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Euram Bank can be considered a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. Incoming payments are free of charge and outgoing payments vary from €10 to €1,000. The quarterly fee for account maintenance is €80 and includes internet banking access. An account opening fee of €300 will be required for private accounts.
PLEASE NOTE: Bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank. Therefore, we suggest that you contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
The Starting Business professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit, or minimum balance.