Personal Account Opening in Austria
Personal bank account in Austria with European American Investment Bank AG (Euram Bank), including internet banking facilities and premium personal card. Euram Bank is a fully independent private bank focused on investment and asset management services for domestic and international clients.
Pre Paid Card
Find Out if you are Pre-Approved
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH EURAM BANK IN AUSTRIA
- Personal presence is required
- Minimum balance required of EUR 300,000
- Initial deposit required of EUR 100,000
- Account opening fee of EUR 300 will be required
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 7-14 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
REQUIREMENTS FOR OPENING AN INDIVIDUAL BANK ACCOUNT
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter dated within 3 months.
- Personal CV
- Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to your order during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically depending on geographic zones.
About the Bank
The European American Investment Bank AG (Euram Bank) was established in Vienna in 1999. Euram Bank is a fully independent Austrian Private Bank which is 100% owned by its managing partners and private investors.
The bank offers a full range of banking and investment solutions for wealthy international and domestic private clients, family offices, private companies and financial institutions.
Through a well established network of partner firms, Euram Bank facilitates comprehensive corporate finance advice and tailored transaction support to private owners, institutional and corporate investors regarding the sale and acquisition of private companies and assets as well as on raising capital.
WHAT EURAM BANK OFFERS:
- Full range of banking services
- Accounts in all major currencies
- Customer support in English, Russian, French, Bulgarian, Czech, Hungarian
- Maximum number of payments allowed - 20 per month
- Internet-banking (view only)
- MasterCard premium Quintilian
- Professional investment consulting
- Portfolio management
- Investment in global securities, currencies, derivatives and precious metals
- Family Office services
- Corporate finance advisory
- Securities lending and special financing
- Fiduciary services
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation is 7 - 14 business days from receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Euram Bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. Incoming payments are free of charge and outgoing payments vary from EUR 10 - EUR 1000. The quarterly fee for account maintenance is EUR 80 and includes internet banking access. An account opening fee of EUR 300 will be required for private accounts.
PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.