FACTS & INFO
About the Bank
Established more than 25 years ago, Arab Jordan Investment Bank Cyprus provides both retail and corporate services for its international clientele. AJIB Cyprus is a branch of the Arab Jordan Investment Bank S.A., a leading commercial and investment bank based in Jordan.
AJIB bank provides a range of banking and financial services to fit the needs of their clients including ; personal accounts, corporate accounts, loans, investment banking and trading accounts. AJIB Cyprus is located in Limassol.
WHAT ARAB JORDAN INVESTMENT BANK OFFERS :
- Retail Banking
- Corporate Banking
- Investment services
- E-banking (View Only)
- Credit Cards
- Credit Facilities
- Trade Functions
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Arab Jordan Investment Bank is considered as a medium cost bank with regards to its inward and outward payment transfers. The cost for outward transfers is between USD 30 – USD 200. Inward payments for SWIFT and SEPA transfers of up to USD 1000 is zero and between USD 5 - USD 10 for transfers over USD 1000.
- PLEASE NOTE: The bank tariffs may change at anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
- The STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH ARAB JORDAN INVESTMENT BANK:
- Personal presence is required
- No minimum balance or initial deposit
- A copy of valid passport.
The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original copy utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Personal CV