VP Bank (Switzerland) Ltd
Bank account opening in Switzerland with VP Bank.
Corporate bank account with free e-banking facilities in Switzerland with VP Bank (Switzerland) Ltd - a branch of Liechtenstein's largest bank. VP Bank (Switzerland) Ltd focuses on investment and asset management services. Suitable for holding companies.
Pre Paid Card
Find Out if you are Pre-Approved
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR CORPORATE ACCOUNT SET UP WITH VP BANK (SWITZERLAND):
- Personal presence is not required.
- A minimum balance of at least USD 1,000,000 or equivalent in any of the major currencies or assets will be required.
- The account should have an expected turnover/volume/transactions and may start with a min. of USD 2 million.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 7 - 10 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- There is a list of restricted countries/regions/citizens/residents for account opening which include: Libya, Cuba, Iran, Belarus, Myanmar, North Korea, Sudan, Syria and Congo.
- Business activities such as gambling or weapons are not accepted.
- Documents that are in Russian are accepted, however documents in other languages may need to be accompanied by a certified translation- this is on a case by case basis.
For the Company:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- Document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share Certificate(s)
- Certificate of Good Standing if the company is more than 12 months old
- Copy of the Corporate Structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid License (if applicable)
For each director, shareholder, secretary, authorised signatory and ultimate beneficial owner:
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Power of Attorney (where applicable)
- Personal CV
For each corporate officer (Where the company directors or shareholders are legal entities), please provide:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Copy of constitutional documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Articles, etc.).
- Copy of Corporate Register (which shall include Register of Shareholders, Directors and Secretary).
- Copy of the Corporate Structure.
- Certificate of Good Standing.
LICENSABLE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
If you conduct any activity without required license or authorization granted by a relevant authority in any jurisdiction, STARTING BUSINESS will not be able to assist you with the company formation or bank account opening related to such unlicensed activity.
Licensable activities include, but not limited to: provision of financial services involving trading/brokerage in foreign exchange, financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities; offering investment advice to public; insurance and banking business; operation and administration of collective investment schemes and mutual funds; payment processing services; money exchange, money transmission or money brokering; asset management; safe custody services; gaming, gambling and lotteries.
Please contact us if you need our assistance in licensing of your financial, Forex brokerage or gambling company.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to your order during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically depending on geographic zones.
About the Bank
VP Bank Group is an internationally positioned private bank. It specializes in asset management services for private individuals and intermediaries. VP Bank was founded in 1956 and its shares are listed on SIX Swiss Exchange. The Group’s financial strength is rated “A–” by Standard & Poor’s.
Established in 1988 VP Bank (Switzerland) Ltd is based in Zurich, Switzerland and supervised by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA).
The bank offers the full range of private banking services to high-net worth individuals, intermediaries and asset managers worldwide.
VP Bank is supported and strengthened by its sister offices in Liechtenstein, BVI, Hong Kong, Singapore and Luxembourg who have a long unblemished history of providing first class banking services.
The main competencies of VP Bank (Switzerland) include; investment consultancy, asset management as well as providing advice and support for external asset managers.
WHAT VP BANK (SWITZERLAND) OFFERS:
VP Bank (Switzerland) Ltd offers a wide range of banking services, including accounts in all major currencies, international wire transfers, securities, foreign exchange and precious metals trading for both institutional and private clients.Low transactional corporate accounts are available as long as funds are left for investment purposes.
- Accounts in various currencies
- Wealth planning
- E – Banking
- Asset management
- Investment consultancy
- Credit Business
- Advise & support for External Asset Managers
- The bank does not offer retail bank facilities such as credit/debit cards or checking accounts. The bank cannot handle large volumes of payment transactions.
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 7 to 10 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
VP Bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments. Incoming wire transfers are free of charge. Outgoing transfers executed by client via e-banking will be free of charge for payments in EUR and CHF and CHF 20 for other currencies. Manual outgoing payments will be charged at CHF 10 for EUR payments and CHF 20 for other currencies.
PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.