Societe Generale Bank
Corporate Account Opening in Cyprus
Please note: For the account opening procedure you will need to provide a full set of apostilled company documents if your company is registered outside of Cyprus.
Pre Paid Card
This product is currently unavailable.
Please take a look at our other optionsView Products
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR CORPORATE ACCOUNT SET UP WITH SOCIETE GENERALE - CYPRUS BANK
- A Skype interview with the bank is required within 3 months of account opening.
- The minimum turnover of EUR 500,000 will be required.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 7 - 10 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
For the Company:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Associations
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share Certificate(s)
- Certificate of Good Standing if the company is more than 12 months old
- Copy of the Corporate Structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid License (if applicable)
For each director, shareholder, secretary, authorised signatory and ultimate beneficial owner:
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Power of Attorney (where applicable)
- Personal CV
For each corporate officer (Where the company directors or shareholders are legal entities), please provide:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Copy of constitutional documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Articles, etc.).
- Copy of Corporate Register (which shall include Register of Shareholders, Directors and Secretary).
- Copy of the Corporate Structure.
- Certificate of Good Standing.
PLEASE NOTE: Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
Once all documentation is available, please email electronic copies to our representative for review; incomplete or unexecuted forms can create delays in the account opening process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: LICENSABLE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
If you conduct any activity without required license or authorization granted by a relevant authority in any jurisdiction, STARTING BUSINESS will not be able to assist you with the company formation or bank account opening related to such unlicensed activity.
Licensable activities include, but not limited to: provision of financial services involving trading/brokerage in foreign exchange, financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities; offering investment advice to public; insurance and banking business; operation and administration of collective investment schemes and mutual funds; payment processing services; money exchange, money transmission or money brokering; asset management; safe custody services; gaming, gambling and lotteries.
Please contact us if you need our assistance in licensing of your financial, Forex brokerage or gambling company.
About the Bank
Societe Generale Bank - Cyprus Limited, with a presence in Cyprus for over 20 years, provides its services at an international level in order to assist clients maximize their benefits from Cyprus strategic location and favorable business climate.
Societe Generale Bank - Cyprus Limited International Desk offers its expertise to non-resident clientele in all fields of financial services, ranging from corporate banking to private banking and other specialized services.
International Businesses establishing a relationship with the International Desk of Societe Generale Bank - Cyprus Limited may benefit from the access to the services of all Societe Generale entities throughout the international network of the Societe Generale Group.
WHAT SOCIETE GENERALE BANK - CYPRUS OFFERS:
- Full range of banking services.
- Multicurrency accounts
- Multilingual customer support
- Retail Banking
- Private Banking & investment services
- Visa Electron and Gold, MasterCard Debit/Credit cards
- Documentary Operations
- Wide net of correspondent banks.
- Asset management
- Investment funds
- Financial market instruments
The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 7 to 10 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Societe Generale Bank can be considered as a low-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. The bank charges a minimum of EUR 10 for incoming and outgoing transfers. The account maintenance fee for a corporate account is EUR 16 per month.
- PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
- STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.