Corporate Account Opening in Cyprus
Established in 1995, RCB Bank offers classic banking services in Cyprus, as well as brokerage services, custodian services and online banking facilities.
Pre Paid Card
Find Out If You Are Pre-Approved
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR CORPORATE ACCOUNT SET UP WITH RCB BANK
- Personal presence is required
- No initial deposit and minimum balance required
- Only Cypriot companies are accepted for account opening and must have offices and staff in Cyprus (as well as meet the minimum turnover of €50m)
- The account will be activated within 3 business days (upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information)
For the Company:
A set of legalised company documents consisting of:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum and articles of association
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- Document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share certificate(s)
- Certificate of good standing if the company is more than 12 months old
- Copy of the corporate structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid license (if applicable)
For each director, shareholder, secretary, authorised signatory and ultimate beneficial owner:
- Notarized copy of a valid passport. The passport must be signed and the signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of a utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of a bank reference letter, dated within 3 months.
- Power of attorney (where applicable).
- Personal CV.
For each corporate officer (where the company directors or shareholders are legal entities), please provide:
A set of legalised company documents consisting of:
- Copies of constitutional documents (certificate of incorporation, articles, etc.).
- Copy of the corporate register (which shall include register of shareholders, directors and secretary).
- Copy of the corporate structure.
- Certificate of good standing.
PLEASE NOTE: Once all documentation is available please email electronic copies to our representative for review; incomplete or unexecuted forms can create delays in the account opening process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: LICENSABLE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
If you conduct any activity without the required license or authorisation granted by a relevant authority in any jurisdiction, Starting Business will not be able to assist you with the company formation or bank account opening related to such unlicensed activity.
Licensable activities include, but are not limited to: provision of financial services involving trading/brokerage in foreign exchange, financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities; offering investment advice to public; insurance and banking; operation and administration of collective investment schemes and mutual funds; payment processing services; money exchange, money transmission or money brokering; asset management; safe custody services; gaming, gambling and lotteries.
Please contact us if you need assistance in the licensing of your financial, Forex brokerage or gambling company.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to your order during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically depending on geographic zones.
About the Bank
RCB Bank - previously known as Russian Commercial Bank - was established in Cyprus in 1995. The bank has offices in the UK, Russia, and Luxembourg, and has become a leading financial institution in the European Union. The bank’s success comprises of first-class services and its client-orientated approach.
RCB bank has more than 20 years of banking experience and offers classic banking services as well as brokerage services, custodian services and online banking facilities.
In 2016, RCB bank was awarded for its contribution to society by receiving the Social Contribution award. The bank also won the Cyprus International Business Association (CIBA) Business Award for Excellence in 2015.
WHAT RCB BANK OFFERS:
- Personal and corporate accounts
- Internet banking
- Telephone banking
- SMS notice service
- Fixed-term deposits
- Credit and debit cards
- Custodian services
- Brokerage services
- Customer support in English, Russian and Greek
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
RCB Bank Cyprus can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. The fee for incoming payments is nil. For outgoing payments, the fee will be between €35 and €250. Outward SEPA transfers will be between €5 to €10. There is no charge for online banking.The annual account maintenance fee for corporate clients is €200 (charged €50 per quarter).
PLEASE NOTE: Bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank. Therefore, we suggest that you contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
The Starting Business professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit, or minimum balance.