PKO Bank Polski
Corporate Account Opening in Poland
PKO Bank is a Polish bank that provides a range of banking and financial services, including current accounts, mortgage services, insurance services and e-banking facilities to both local and non-resident clients.
Pre Paid Card
Find Out If You Are Pre-Approved
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCOUNT SETUP:
- Personal presence not required
- No initial deposit
- No minimum balance
- CIS citizens are accepted
- The account will be activated within 2 business days (upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information)
For the Company:
A set of legalised company documents consisting of:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum and articles of association
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- Document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share certificate(s)
- Certificate of good standing if the company is more than 12 months old
- Copy of the corporate structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid license (if applicable)
For each director, shareholder, secretary, authorised signatory and ultimate beneficial owner:
- Notarized copy of a valid passport. The passport must be signed and the signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of a utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of a bank reference letter, dated within 3 months.
- Power of attorney (where applicable).
- Personal CV.
For each corporate officer (where the company directors or shareholders are legal entities), please provide:
A set of legalised company documents consisting of:
- Copies of constitutional documents (certificate of incorporation, articles, etc.).
- Copy of the corporate register (which shall include register of shareholders, directors and secretary).
- Copy of the corporate structure.
- Certificate of good standing.
- All official documents should be apostiled and translated into Polish by a certified translator.
- Once all documentation is available, please email electronic copies to our representative for review. Incomplete or unexecuted forms can create delays in the account opening process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: LICENSABLE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
If you conduct any activity without the required license or authorisation granted by a relevant authority in any jurisdiction, Starting Business will not be able to assist you with the company formation or bank account opening related to such unlicensed activity.
Licensable activities include, but are not limited to: provision of financial services involving trading/brokerage in foreign exchange, financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities; offering investment advice to public; insurance and banking; operation and administration of collective investment schemes and mutual funds; payment processing services; money exchange, money transmission or money brokering; asset management; safe custody services; gaming, gambling and lotteries.
Please contact us if you need assistance in the licensing of your financial, Forex brokerage or gambling company.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to your order during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically depending on geographic zones.
About the Bank
PKO Bank Polski (Powszechna Kasa Oszczędności Bank Polski SA) is a Polish bank that provides a range of banking and financial services, including current accounts, mortgage services, insurance services and e-banking facilities to both local and non resident clients. The bank has its head office in Warsaw, Poland and has over 1,300 branches (including offices in Germany and the Czech Republic).
PKO Bank Polski is a leading financial institution in the Polish banking sector and currently has over 29,000 experienced employees.
In 2010, the bank created the Foundation of PKO Bank Polski. The foundation is focused on improving education, health and the environment.
WHAT PKO BANK POLSKI BANK OFFERS:
- Current accounts
- Financial advisory and brokerage services
- PKO insurance
- PKO leasing
- Pension funds
- Electronic banking
- Mortgage services
- Investment funds
- Visa debit cards
- MasterCard credit cards
- Diners Club cards
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
PKO Bank Polski can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and monthly e-banking maintenance fees. There is no charge for incoming domestic and foreign payments. The outgoing fees for domestic transfers is zł1. For outgoing Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) payments, the fee will be zł5. Foreign payments in Euros, not SEPA, will be zł40. Other foreign payments via electronic banking (including US dollars and other currencies) is 0.2% of the value of transfer not less than zł20 and not more than zł180. There is no fee for e-banking installation; however, there will be a monthly fee of zł120 for up to five users. The debit card annual fee is zł50. The annual fee for the MasterCard credit card is zł100.
PLEASE NOTE: Bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank. Therefore, we suggest that you contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
The Starting Business professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit, or minimum balance.