Corporate Account Opening in Cyprus
International corporate bank account with Eurobank Cyprus, including full internet-banking facilities. The core business of Eurobank Cyprus is international banking for Cyprus Companies.
Pre Paid Card
Find Out if you are Pre-Approved
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR CORPORATE ACCOUNT SET UP WITH EUROBANK CYPRUS:
- A CISCO Webex interview will be required prior to account opening .
- A minimum initial deposit and account balance of USD 500 is required.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 2 - 10 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information
PLEASE NOTE: Eurobank only accepts Cyprus companies for account opening. The bank does not accept online businesses.
For the Company:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- Document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share Certificate(s)
- Certificate of Good Standing if the company is more than 12 months old
- Copy of the Corporate Structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid License (if applicable)
For each director, shareholder, secretary, authorised signatory and ultimate beneficial owner:
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Power of Attorney (where applicable)
- Personal CV
For each corporate officer (Where the company directors or shareholders are legal entities), please provide:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Copy of constitutional documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Articles, etc.).
- Copy of Corporate Register (which shall include Register of Shareholders, Directors and Secretary).
- Copy of the Corporate Structure.
- Certificate of Good Standing.
- Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- Once all documentation is available please email electronic copies to our representative for review; incomplete or unexecuted forms can create delays in the account opening process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: LICENSABLE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
If you conduct any activity without required license or authorization granted by a relevant authority in any jurisdiction, STARTING BUSINESS will not be able to assist you with the company formation or bank account opening related to such unlicensed activity.
Licensable activities include, but not limited to: provision of financial services involving trading/brokerage in foreign exchange, financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities; offering investment advice to public; insurance and banking business; operation and administration of collective investment schemes and mutual funds; payment processing services; money exchange, money transmission or money brokering; asset management; safe custody services; gaming, gambling and lotteries.
Please contact us if you need our assistance in licensing of your financial, Forex brokerage or gambling company.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to your order during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically depending on geographic zones.
About the Bank
Eurobank Group is a European banking organization that holds a strategic position in retail and business banking in Bulgaria, Romania and Serbia, offers discerning Wealth Management services in Cyprus and Luxembourg and is also present in Ukraine and London.
Eurobank Cyprus is a separate legal entity established in Cyprus in 2007 and regulated by the Central Bank of Cyprus. The business model of Eurobank Cyprus is focused on three strategic pillars:
- Corporate and Investment Banking for local entities.
- Private Banking for High Net Worth Individuals and locals.
- International Business Banking.
Eurobank Cyprus operates a representative office in Russia (Moscow) and in Ukraine (Kiev).
Eurobank Cyprus demonstrates a strong capital base and liquidity with significant amounts invested in triple A (AAA) rated bonds and/or placed with prime banks abroad.
The Bank’s Private Banking Division provides wealth management services to its clients, addressing their needs in an environment of trust, confidentiality and high quality of personal service. The quality of services offered has been recognized by receiving awards for the “Best Bank for Private Banking Services in Cyprus” from the Euromoney magazine in 2010, 2011 and 2013.
Eurobank Cyprus was also voted as the “Top Rated Custodian Bank” from the Global Finance Magazine. This particular award confirms the high level of services offered in Asset Servicing, a distinction that places the Bank on par with other International Banks that offer custodian services worldwide.
WHAT EUROBANK CYPRUS OFFERS:
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Private Banking
- International Business Banking
- Full Internet banking services
- Phone banking
- Accounts in all major currencies
- Gold VISA Credit card
- Customer support in Greek, English, Russian
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation is 2 to 3 days after the original documents have been received by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Eurobank Cyprus can be considered as a low-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. Depending on the currency and amount of transfer, incoming charges will vary from EUR 0-EUR 16 and outgoing transfers will vary from EUR 5 – EUR 16. The annual account maintenance fee for a corporate account is EUR 100. Internet banking is free of charge.
PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.