Euram Bank AG
Corporate Account Opening in Austria
Based in Vienna, the European American Investment Bank AG (Euram Bank) offers international corporate accounts (including internet banking facilities) for investment and savings purposes. It is a fully independent private bank which is focused on investment and asset management services for domestic and international clients.
Pre Paid Card
Find Out If You Are Pre-Approved
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCOUNT SETUP:
- Personal presence is required
- Minimum balance required of €500,000
- Initial deposit required of €300,000
- An account opening fee of €500 will be required
- The account will be activated within 7-14 business days (upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information).
For the Company:
A set of legalised company documents consisting of:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum and articles of association
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- Document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share certificate(s)
- Certificate of good standing if the company is more than 12 months old
- Copy of the corporate structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid license (if applicable)
For each director, shareholder, secretary, authorised signatory and ultimate beneficial owner:
- Notarized copy of a valid passport. The passport must be signed and the signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of a utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of a bank reference letter, dated within 3 months.
- Power of attorney (where applicable).
- Personal CV.
For each corporate officer (where the company directors or shareholders are legal entities), please provide:
A set of legalised company documents consisting of:
- Copies of constitutional documents (certificate of incorporation, articles, etc.).
- Copy of the corporate register (which shall include register of shareholders, directors and secretary).
- Copy of the corporate structure.
- Certificate of good standing.
- Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- Once all documentation is available please email electronic copies to our representative for review; incomplete or unexecuted forms can create delays in the account opening process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: LICENSABLE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
If you conduct any activity without the required license or authorisation granted by a relevant authority in any jurisdiction, Starting Business will not be able to assist you with the company formation or bank account opening related to such unlicensed activity.
Licensable activities include, but are not limited to: provision of financial services involving trading/brokerage in foreign exchange, financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities; offering investment advice to public; insurance and banking; operation and administration of collective investment schemes and mutual funds; payment processing services; money exchange, money transmission or money brokering; asset management; safe custody services; gaming, gambling and lotteries.
Please contact us if you need assistance in the licensing of your financial, Forex brokerage or gambling company.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to your order during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically depending on geographic zones.
About the Bank
The European American Investment Bank AG (Euram Bank) was established in Vienna in 1999. It is a fully independent Austrian private bank which is 100% owned by its managing partners and private investors.
The bank offers a full range of banking and investment solutions for wealthy international and domestic private clients, family offices, private companies and financial institutions.
Through a well established network of partner firms, Euram Bank facilitates comprehensive corporate financial advice and tailored transaction support to private owners, as well as to institutional and corporate investors regarding the sale and acquisition of private companies and assets, and raising capital.
WHAT EURAM BANK OFFERS:
- Full range of banking services
- Accounts in all major currencies
- Customer support in English, Russian, French, Bulgarian, Czech, and Hungarian
- Maximum number of payments allowed - 20 per month
- Internet banking (view only)
- MasterCard Quintilian
- Professional investment consulting
- Portfolio management
- Investment in global securities, currencies, derivatives and precious metals
- Family office services
- Corporate finance advisory
- Securities lending and special financing
- Fiduciary services
- Account allocation timeframe of 7 to 14 business days (upon receipt of the original documents by the bank)
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Euram Bank can be considered a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. Incoming payments are free of charge and outgoing payments vary from €10 to €1,000. The quarterly fee for account maintenance is €80 and includes internet banking access. An account opening fee of €500 will be required for corporate accounts.
PLEASE NOTE: Bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank. Therefore, we suggest that you contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
The Starting Business professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit, or minimum balance.