Cayman National Bank
Corporate Account Opening in the Isle of Man
Established in the Isle of Man in 1985, Cayman National offers a range of local private client wealth management services, encompassing banking, fiduciary and global custody services. It forms part of the Cayman National Corporation group of companies, with offices located in the Isle of Man, the Cayman Islands and Dubai.
Pre Paid Card
Find Out If You Are Pre-Approved
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCOUNT SETUP:
- Personal presence is not mandatory
- The account will be activated within 7-10 business days (upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information)
For the Company:
A set of legalised company documents consisting of:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum and articles of associations
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- Document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share certificate(s)
- Certificate of good standing (if the company is more than 12 months old)
- Copy of the corporate structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid license (if applicable)
For each director, shareholder, secretary, authorised signatory and ultimate beneficial owner:
- Notarized copy of a valid passport. The passport must be signed and the signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of a utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of a bank reference letter, dated within 3 months.
- Power of attorney (where applicable).
- Personal CV.
For each corporate officer (where the company directors or shareholders are legal entities), please provide:
A set of legalised company documents consisting of:
- Copies of constitutional documents (certificate of incorporation, articles, etc.).
- Copy of the corporate register (which shall include register of shareholders, directors and secretary).
- Copy of the corporate structure.
- Certificate of good standing.
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: LICENSABLE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
If you conduct any activity without the required license or authorisation granted by a relevant authority in any jurisdiction, Starting Business will not be able to assist you with the company formation or bank account opening related to such unlicensed activity.
Licensable activities include, but are not limited to: provision of financial services involving trading/brokerage in foreign exchange, financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities; offering investment advice to public; insurance and banking; operation and administration of collective investment schemes and mutual funds; payment processing services; money exchange, money transmission or money brokering; asset management; safe custody services; gaming, gambling and lotteries.
Please contact us if you need assistance in the licensing of your financial, Forex brokerage or gambling company.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to your order during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically depending on geographic zones.
About the Bank
Established on the Isle of Man in 1985, the Cayman National Bank offers a range of local private client wealth management services encompassing banking, fiduciary and global custody services. It forms part of the Cayman National Corporation group of companies, with offices located in the Isle of Man, the Cayman Islands and Dubai.
Since 1974, Cayman National has provided its customers with a comprehensive range of domestic and international financial services. Its portfolio of clients range from wealthy individuals and their families, through to entrepreneurs, smaller companies, investment businesses, financial intermediaries, and charitable concerns.
As a group, the Cayman National Corporation is a small but full-service financial institution which allows it to be nimble and flexible. Offering its services from multiple jurisdictions, it is not burdened by unnecessary bureaucracy and its size allows it to provide a personal touch.
WHAT CAYMAN NATIONAL BANK OFFERS:
- 24-hour online banking
- Annual/quarterly statements
- Standing orders and direct debits
- Personal and corporate accounts
- Accounts in US Dollars, Euros, and British Pound Sterling
- Multilingual customer support
- A short turnaround (the approximate timeframe for account allocation is 7 to 10 days after the documents have been received by the bank)
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
The Cayman National Bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance.
Account opening fees vary between €350 and €650. The bank reviews applications on a case-by-case basis and advises on the exact amount of the fee to be settled.
PLEASE NOTE: Bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank. Therefore, we suggest that you contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.