Corporate Account Opening in Latvia
International corporate bank account with full internet banking facilities for managing your daily business banking needs or saving purposes with BlueOrange Bank in Latvia. BlueOrange Bank is a private bank that provides wide range of banking and financial services.
Pre Paid Card
FACTS & INFO
REQUIREMENTS FOR CORPORATE ACCOUNT SET UP WITH BLUEORANGE BANK
- Personal presence in the bank will be required.
- Companies that are registered in offshore jurisdictions (e.g. Belize, Marshall Islands, Seychelles, BVI, Panama) or African countries are not accepted for the account opening.
- Minimum balance of EUR 1,000.
- The bank fee to review an application will depend on the timeframe requested.The bank will charge EUR 500 for consideration of documents within 10 working days and EUR 1000 within three working days .
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 7 - 10 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- U.S. companies or citizens are accepted for account opening.
- Applicants from former USSR countries are not accepted.
For the Company:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Associations
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- Document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share Certificate(s)
- Certificate of Good Standing if the company is more than 12 months old
- Copy of the Corporate Structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid License (if applicable)
For each director, shareholder, secretary, authorised signatory and ultimate beneficial owner:
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Power of Attorney (where applicable)
- Personal CV
For each corporate officer (Where the company directors or shareholders are legal entities), please provide:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Copy of constitutional documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Articles, etc.).
- Copy of Corporate Register (which shall include Register of Shareholders, Directors and Secretary).
- Copy of the Corporate Structure.
- Certificate of Good Standing.
- Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- Once all documentation is available please email electronic copies to our representative for review; incomplete or unexecuted forms can create delays in the account opening process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: LICENSABLE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
If you conduct any activity without required license or authorization granted by a relevant authority in any jurisdiction, STARTING BUSINESS will not be able to assist you with the company formation or bank account opening related to such unlicensed activity.
Licensable activities include, but not limited to: provision of financial services involving trading/brokerage in foreign exchange, financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities; offering investment advice to public; insurance and banking business; operation and administration of collective investment schemes and mutual funds; payment processing services; money exchange, money transmission or money brokering; asset management; safe custody services; gaming, gambling and lotteries.
Please contact us if you need our assistance in licensing of your financial, Forex brokerage or gambling company.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to your order during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically depending on geographic zones.
About the Bank
BlueOrange Bank (Baltikums Bank) is an international private bank that provides a wide range of financial and advisory services, including tailor-made solutions for high net worth individuals and businesses, assisted by its Client Relationship Directors (CRDs). The Bank has its Head Office in Riga (Latvia) and representative offices throughout the EU and CIS, maintaining a global network of reliable partners.
BlueOrange (Baltikums) has been engaged in the investment business since the beginning of private enterprise in Latvia in the 1990s. By the late 90s Baltikums, as it was then called, had established itself as a dynamically expanding financial and insurance business in the Baltics, having 20 offices and a staff of more than 300. The bank employs 300 staff, including more than 50 private bankers with extensive banking experience and a profound understanding of our customers’ business. As of 2013, the Bank introduced an efficient stock trading platform. In 2017, the bank change its name to BlueOrange.
WHAT BLUEORANGE BANK OFFERS:
- Full range of banking services.
- Multicurrency accounts
- Multilingual customer support
- Internet-banking, Telephone Banking, Video Banking
- MasterCard Debit/Credit cards (including World Business and Platinum Cards)
- Documentary Operations
- E-commerce services
- Wide net of correspondent banks.
- Asset management
- Investment funds
- Financial market instruments
- Advisory services & support in obtaining a residence permit in Latvia
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 7 to 10 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
BlueOrange Bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. The incoming payment charge is nil. Outgoing payments will depend on the currency, sum, beneficiary and country. The account maintenance fee will be EUR 15 per month.
PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.