We operate across a wide range of business activities however, several types of businesses
not approved by Starting Business.
Licensable Activities: If you conduct any activity without required license
authorization granted by a relevant authority in any jurisdiction, Starting Business will not be able to
with the or bank account opening related to such unlicensed activity.
Licensable activities include, but not limited to: provision of financial services involving
trading/brokerage in foreign exchange, financial and commodity-based derivative instruments
securities; offering investment advice to public; insurance and banking business; operation
administration of collective investment schemes and mutual funds; payment processing
exchange, money transmission or money brokering; asset management; safe custody services;
gambling and lotteries.
Please contact us if you need our assistance in
your financial, Forex brokerage or gambling company.
The following categories of businesses are prohibited from using Starting Business services:
- Any illegal or criminal activities or individuals that black listed under the laws of
- Trade, distribution or manufacturing of arms, weapons, munitions, mercenary or contract
- Any device that could lead to the abuse of human rights or be utilized for torture;
- Technical surveillance or bugging equipment or industrial espionage;
- Dangerous or hazardous biological, chemical or nuclear materials including equipment or
used to manufacture, handle or dispose of such materials;
- Human or animal organs, the abuse of animals or use of animals for any scientific or
- Genetic material;
- Adoption agencies, including surrogate motherhood; the abuse of human rights;
- Drug paraphernalia;
- Pyramid sales;
- Religious cults and their charities;
- Business activities, which by the laws and regulations of the country of formation of
subject to licensing and which are conducted without obtainment of a license;
- Any other activity, which, in the opinion of Starting Business, may damage the reputation of Starting Business
the country of formation of the Entity.